GOED has a number of resources available for the media on both our activities and omega-3s in general.
To request an interview or more information, please email Ellen Schutt, Communications Director.
- New Study Finds EPA and DHA Omega-3s Lower Risk of Coronary Heart Disease - January 3,2017
- GOED Publishes EPA and DHA Intake Recommendations - April 25,2016
- GOED Celebrating 10th Anniversary; Appoints New Officers - November 14,2016
- GOED Signs Partnership with US-CHPA for Increased China Presence - October 17,2016
- GOED Publishes Report on Omega-3 FInished Products - June 22,2016
- New Study Supports Link Between Omega-3 Supplementation and Reduction in Depression - March 18,2016
- New Research Shows Omega-3 Consumption Reduces the Risk of Pre-Term Birth by 58% - January 28,2016
- New Study Highlights Potential US Public Health Impact of Fish Oil - February 23,2016
- Paper Highlights Best Practices for Omega-3 Trials with Cardiovascular Outcomes - February 2,2016
- GOED Presents Two Achievement Awards - March 15,2016
- GOED Issues New Update to its Voluntary Monograph - December 17,2015
- GOED Publishes Ingredient Market Report - December 8,2015
- Most NZ fish oil supplements meet label claims, oxidation levels: GOED analysis
- Educating consumers on omega-3 benefits, and reminding them of those, remains challenge, event attendees told
- DHA vs EPA: Which omega-3 is better for raising the Omega-3 Index?
- The rise of omega-3 combination supplements
- 10 Years of Omega-3 Science: From Then to Now