GOED is a proactive trade association whose members are involved in the supply, manufacture and distribution of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) omega-3 fatty acids. The organization's objectives are to promote and protect the category, educate consumers about the health benefits of EPA/DHA, and work with government groups, the healthcare community and the industry, while setting high standards for its business sector. GOED and its members are committed to personal integrity, ethical corporate behavior, public safety and quality assurance. Part of this mission is educating other interested parties such as media, the larger nutraceutical industry, consumers and healthcare practitioners about important issues related to EPA and DHA omega-3s.
Click the appropriate link to learn more.
Information for Industry
- GOED Appoints New Board Officers
- Omega-3 fatty acid content should be expressed by weight, not area percent, says GOED in industry advisory | Nutritional Outlook
- Marine Ingredients: Sourcing From The Sea
- Review identifies potential modes of action for omega-3s and anxiety
- GOED targets health practitioners with new omega-3 educational campaign | Nutritional Outlook