For the last several years, GOED has been building a comprehensive, searchable database of all interventional human studies on EPA and DHA — almost 4,000 studies!
The Clinical Study Database has been completed and includes two different sections.
Abstract Search: Includes details on whether the studies are positive, negative or neutral (according to abstract outcomes), plus associated keywords, influential study authors and relevant journals.
Advanced Search: Includes data on every outcome from a given study, is fully searchable and can be filtered in by the variables below.
- Study size
- Demographics – age, gender
- Participant characteristics – diseases, medical history, etc.
- Intervention, omega-3 dosage, placebo
- Number of participants, study length, year of publication
What makes this database unique?
- Unlike PubMed, GOED’s Clinical Study Database includes data on every outcome in a given study, not just what’s covered in the abstract.
- This is a carefully curated database. We have filtered through all the irrelevant studies and developed a customized pre-screened article list.
- Complex search results are downloadable and shareable.
- The interface allows you to quickly scan the effects of omega-3s on a desired biomarker, or the effect of an omega-3 intervention in populations or interest, or people with certain conditions or risk factors.
How can the database be used?
- Substantiating health and structure/function claims
- Performing systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Identifying gaps in research
- Preparing white papers and opinion editorials
- Rebutting negative media articles
- Providing direction in product design and marketing
How can I access the database?
Member pricing is available, please login.
Leadership Level members receive a complimentary annual subscription. Please login to your account to request access.
Full Database Access Subscription (Annual or Quarterly)
Full Database access is available as an annual or quarterly subscription.
Non-Member: $10,000 annual / $3,000 quarterly
Member: $8,000 annual / $2,400 quarterly
Summary Search Access Subscription (Annual only)
Summary Search access is only available as an annual subscription.
Non-Member: $5,000 annual
Member: $4,000 annual
Concierge Service Contract (per project)
GOED completes search, curates data and provides report.
Non-Member: $2,000 per project
Member: $1,600 per project
Plus Level members receive two (2) free concierge projects per year.