Our global R&D teams develop unique canola, sorghum and sunflower plant input traits with agronomic and yield benefits, and output traits with consumer benefits that go Beyond Yield™ by producing novel oils and proteins for completely new end-use markets.
There are over 250 Nuseed employees working across 11 global locations plus two Innovation Centers with state-of-the-art molecular labs. Nuseed is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (ASX:NUF).
Our teams are developing unique plant traits and new top performing canola, sorghum and sunflower hybrids that create new value-added markets and shared value chain opportunities. Our focus is Beyond Yield and here’s how it is making a real difference:
- Land produced DHA-rich omega-3 for food, feed and pharma to reduce pressure on ocean fish supply
- High quality, gluten free sorghum by converting the world’s fifth largest crop from feed to food production
- Healthy oil alternatives for the restaurant and food processing industry
- More beef, pork, chicken and milk from the same amount of feed by enhancing the digestible energy in sorghum
- Healthier sunflower snacks for markets around the world and leading the premium confection sunflower category
- Saving water by delivering similar biomass and feed energy from drought tolerant sorghum to replace corn
- Creating shared added value from grower to processor to consumer
- A collaborative business culture that puts consumers and customers first, empowers employees and is committed to business excellence
And we are just getting started. Our low saturated fat and virtually trans-fat free Monola® canola oil and Wholis™ our premium food grade sorghum are two brands already bringing better nutrition to consumers.
These are exciting times at Nuseed. Our new Onyx premium all-black confection sunflower brand is innovative and industry leading and we will soon announce two brands that will help address the omega-3 deficit in our global diets.
Our commitment to Beyond Yield is about surpassing expectations. Surpassing what’s typically expected from a seed and a seed company. It’s what makes Nuseed different.
- Crude Oil Supplier
- Ethyl Ester
- Free Fatty Acid