GOED To Hold Webinar on Understanding the Omega-3 Consumer
GOED has partnered with market research expert FMCG Gurus to hold a webinar on global omega-3 consumer behaviors and attitudes on Thursday, April 30. This one-hour webinar focuses on new omega-3 consumer research in 26 countries. According to their data, 82% of global consumers say that they are aware of omega-3s, yet global intake of EPA and DHA is far lower than that. And although FMCG Gurus research shows that 75% of global consumers say they associate omega-3 with having a positive impact on health, there are still attitude and behavior gaps that need to be addressed.
This webinar will help you answer the following questions:
- What is the main reason consumers seek out products that contain omega-3s?
- What factors influence consumers’ choices of nutritional supplements versus functional food and drink (or vice versa)?
- How do shoppers in China differ in their purchasing decisions from consumers in Germany or Canada?
- What are the key barriers to omega-3 product purchases?
Join our webinar to learn what macro trends are impacting the omega-3 business, how consumption has evolved and what work still needs to be done to raise awareness and stimulate growth. Learn what consumers said about fish oil versus krill oil versus algae oil, and personalized nutrition, and what topics — like sustainability, block chain, veganism — are top of mind for your potential customer.
- Tuesday, April 30th
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time