As part of GOED's scientifically-oriented activities, the organization commissions scientific reports and monitors and disseminates reports issued by global third parties.
- Oxidation in Omega-3 Oils: An Overview (November 2015)
- Contaminants in Fish Oil Supplements (Joint GOED-Nutrasource white paper) (August 2013)
- Heart Health White Paper (CRN Working Group)(2013)
- Deloitte Report: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fish Oils on Secondary Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease (2012)
- Lewin Group: Role of Dietary Supplements in Helping Seniors Maintain Their Independence (2006)
Complimentary reports for GOED members:
Logged-in employees of GOED member companies can refresh this page to access a free report on the body of research on omega-3s and arteriosclerosis that showcases the capabilities of GOED's Clinical Study Database database to curate overall research findings, identify important influencers and journals, and provide key takeaways in minutes.
The report includes visuals and analysis based on our research and an entire folder of additional files and figures free of charge.